What up gangsta?

What up gangsta?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

...hey fat girl, come here, are you ticklish?

Yo bitches, what's going on? Not much here. Just watching the first preseason game of the 2010 NFL season, and I have to say, I'm pretty pumped about it. So far it's not very good, it's halftime and there have already been ten punts, but hey, it's football!! The Pack plays on Saturday night, and luckily I don't work so I can see it. I've missed seeing those boys tear up the field!!

Things are going well. I'm still working, and slowly tapering off the Prednisone. I have taken the liberty of lowering myself down to 10mg, since I can't seem to get in to see my doctors without trouble. I was supposed to see my nephrologist on Friday, but someone ended up getting very sick and he needed to tend to them instead. We rescheduled instead for this coming Friday, so I'll just TELL him at that point that I'm down to ten. Hell, I have so many doctors, they can barely keep track of who lowers what or who prescribes what. What's that old adage...too many cooks spoil the broth? Definitely know what they mean, now.

Things are going well with Jay and me. We're taking things slow, seeing how we get along, which so far is awesome. I don't know what I expected, we've always gotten along super well. We're so much alike, yet we have enough of our own interests to keep things exciting. He's so good and so sincere, and he's cool with the fact that it's going to be hard for me for a while in light of what I went through with my last relationship. Obviously that problem lies with Matt, not with me, but obviously I'm still affected somewhat by the trauma I went through. Jay has always been there for me through everything, and I can't begin to say how much that means to me. Just wish I would have seen it sooner...but luckily he still wants to stick around despite my previous poor choices. :) We're hopefully going to have a visit next month, and then we can see how everything goes in person. As nervous as it makes me to think about a visit (it's always nerve-wracking!!!), I'm really excited to be able to be near him. I find myself missing him quite frequently...it's a strange sensation to miss someone you've never met!! <3

Work's going well, despite the drama with a certain woman who seems to always be creating it. My boss is really getting fed up, to the point where I think he's even having a problem with his blood pressure. Not cool. This woman is in her mid-forties, yet acts like a sixteen-year-old high school girl spreading rumors. I'm not the focus of her wrath this time, but I have been in the past and it's not fun. She's always gotten away with it up until this point, but this time she's screwing up too much and it's going to end up coming back to bite her. After almost dying, some things seem so much more petty to me than they did before. I mean, once your shift is over, what happened at the store isn't going to matter. Get over it and quit stressing yourself out over stupid shit. You don't know what's going to happen to yourself or your loved ones tomorrow, you could literally wake up and be dying, or find out that someone you care about isn't there anymore. But this woman has had everything basically handed to her that she doesn't even think to worry about those things. She's also one of those hypocritical Christians that thinks she can be a bitch 24/7 then go to church and everything's fine. I cannot stand those types of people, it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Whenever she has a few days off of work, like has been the case for my past couple shifts, everything is so much more calm and stress-free. Hopefully she does something shitty enough to have them ask her to leave.

Anyway, not much else to say...I'll keep updating this thing, although I don't know why, I find my life quite boring. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment