What up gangsta?

What up gangsta?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

...so gangster, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of, you see...

Well, people have expressed interest in me updating this thing, and even though I think my life is basically pretty boring, I'll do it. lol

I'm back in the swing of things, now. I worked 38 hours this week, and it's like I was never even sick. Unfortunately my doctors, nor my mother, will let me forget I was. I still have to go in for appointments pretty regularly, and this Tuesday I have to go down to Madison to University Hospital in order to get a "second opinion" from a pulmonologist there. In reality, this is probably about my eighth opinion. Of course, Dr. Hatahet, my pulmonologist from up here, is still clinging to this stupid Wegener's disease diagnosis, even though most of my other doctors, including the rheumatologist, have made it clear that it is impossible I have this disease.

I don't mind seeing more doctors, as long as they don't try to do any more procedures. I've had three CT scans, countless X-rays, two bronchoscopies, and three different organ biopsies. If the results of those tests came back negative when I was dying, they will certainly come back negative when I'm back to normal. They can take blood and go over my records with a fine-tooth comb, but they're not getting me in for any more bullshit tests. That may seem childish, but if you were poked and prodded almost incessantly for two months, you'd feel the same way.

What else is new? Matt is effectively flushed out of my system, thank Darwin. He's moved on to another victim -- er, girlfriend -- so he definitely doesn't need to bother me anymore. I tried to warn her via Facebook, but she ignored me, so I guess it's her funeral (literally). She'll see soon enough what kind of person he is. I'm glad he's gone and I don't have to hear him or think about him, but I'm bitter that he hasn't had to suffer like I have.

I've been talking a lot to a friend I've had for a long time, a terrific person that has had feelings for me for quite a while. He's been there for me through everything with Matt, and even before that with Nate, and I think even BEFORE that with whoever else I was with then. lol We've always seen eye-to-eye on absolutely everything, and apparently I was an idiot and couldn't see that, or I needed to come to it a different way. I don't know, either way, I'm glad I realized it now. He knows that I'm going through a lot right now, and I've GONE THROUGH a lot in the recent past, he's just all about my happiness and taking things slow. That's very refreshing, considering it's another long-distance thing, which can be hard enough in itself. I'm just lucky that he's been there for me and he can see past all the bullshit. <3

Other than that, life is the same. I still live with my sister, I still chill all the time with Sam and Cal, and I'm still in love with my cats. Just working, paying the bills, and waiting for school to start up again. I can't believe it's August already...I guess spending June wasting away and dying really makes the summer fly by. lol

I'll keep everyone updated on my health and the other juicy tidbits of my life...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment